
The thermometer at our home recorded over sixty degrees today! Although unseasonable for February, we'll gladly take it! Jen turned off the heat and opened a window for much of the afternoon. I took all four kids for a walk just before dinner... without coats! (As you can see, Ben didn't actually walk.) Ben has spent the majority of his life indoors, so it was a novelty for him to get out for a breath of fresh air. Sixty degrees won't last long, but it is a reminder that spring is on it's way... and I'm ready!
Your Benjamin is just too,too cute!!! I love that picture!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the warm weather up here too! In the 50's yesterday....felt like spring:-). What a nice gift.
ReplyDeleteI think we're all ready for Spring even those of us who like snow. But we know we've probably got more snow and nasty weather to go. Gives us something to look forward to.
ReplyDelete