Knowing this, Jen's Aunt Patty and Uncle Kenny got the boys their very own tent for Christmas. What fun is a tent for Christmas when you can't use it for at least 5 more months? We fixed that this weekend! I am finished (I think) with all the framing modifications and repairs to the "work" side of the house and I have the area cleaned up and awaiting the building inspector's visit. Last night, we took advantage of the empty, unfinished living room and camped out... in! We're planning to make it a two night stay!
This copy of BoF is archived. The active blog can be found at Backside-of-Forty.blogspot.com.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Camping... sort of!
Knowing this, Jen's Aunt Patty and Uncle Kenny got the boys their very own tent for Christmas. What fun is a tent for Christmas when you can't use it for at least 5 more months? We fixed that this weekend! I am finished (I think) with all the framing modifications and repairs to the "work" side of the house and I have the area cleaned up and awaiting the building inspector's visit. Last night, we took advantage of the empty, unfinished living room and camped out... in! We're planning to make it a two night stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sure beats the cold, damp air outside.Jenny wouldn't want this for her new living room decor, would she?
ReplyDelete