
A few weeks ago, the boys both had a field trip to the zoo. I took the day off and we made it a family outing. I got this picture of a trio of
penguins... the two on the ends look ornery, to me!

Poor Ben seems to get slighted a little with the camera. We're taking pictures, but not as many a we did of Dylan and Zachary as babies. Jen seems like she often manages to hide from the camera, but I liked this one of the two of them.

Lily, looking cute for church.
Sunday was another beautiful fall day in Ohio. I took Dylan and Zachary hiking in the afternoon for some guys time out.
I'm glad to see everyone is having fun.I was happy to see ben the first time at church on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!Lilly as well, glad to see her at church.I was so joyful to see her up and going at church and she gave me a high five.
I love this family and seeing them all at church.