"My best gift ever was birth. It was a Thursday night in Akron, Ohio. I feel really special now that I look back at it. But without Mom I wouldn't be here. If you stop thinking toys and gifts for your birthday, you'll notice something. Your best gift ever... birth."His teacher really liked it. I must concur! (Although... I feel a little slighted in the whole "without Mom I wouldn't be here" part... after all, I helped!)
This copy of BoF is archived. The active blog can be found at Backside-of-Forty.blogspot.com.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
best gift ever
Zachary, soon to be 8, had a school assignment to write a story titled, "The Day I Received My Best Gift". Neither Jen or I knew anything about the assignment until he brought the paper home today, so the story was completely his original thoughts and words. Zachary writes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment