Just a quick post to let you know that Ben was discharged today. We still need to keep a close watch on his weight, but it's just good to have everyone under the same roof tonight.
Thank goodness he is home finally.I read the last time he had jaundiced and thought how bad to go back to the hospital. I am so happy hes home and i can't wait to see the family again at church. I love your family as much as having friends that are really close.
He is a very handsome boy, I can't wait to see him! I'm so thankful that everyone is home and doing better. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :)
Thank goodness he is home finally.I read the last time he had jaundiced and thought how bad to go back to the hospital. I am so happy hes home and i can't wait to see the family again at church. I love your family as much as having friends that are really close.
ReplyDeleteHe is a very handsome boy, I can't wait to see him! I'm so thankful that everyone is home and doing better. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :)
ReplyDelete